Sun, Jul 07|
Jacob Williams Winery
Jewelry Making Class - Necklace or Bracelet
Connect to your creativity while sipping wine at Jacob Williams Winery in this beginner level jewelry making class.
Time & Location
Jul 07, 2019, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Jacob Williams Winery, 3 Avery Rd, Wishram, WA, USA
About the Event
Connect to your creativity while sipping wine at Jacob Williams Winery in this beginner level jewelry making class. We'll take in views of the idyllic Columbia River Gorge while working with a variety of jewelry making tools to create a custom necklace or bracelet. Choose your own chain, forge a clasp, wire wrap stones, stamp metal and create a design that is uniquely your own. You'll leave with new skills, friends and a necklace that you'll be proud to say you made! This is going to be a super fun event so grab a friend, be ready to make new ones and come get hammered with us!
- This is a beginner class no previous jewelry making skills required
- Classes run about 2 hours
- You'll have a choice between Gold-fill or Argentium Silver for your designs
- Class includes all tools, metal, stones and design components.
- Jacob Williams is offering 20% off all bottle purchases
- Must be 21 and over to attend
- $55/person - One glass of wine is included in the price of your ticket.
Make your reservation with the Jewelry Bar: https://jewelrybarevents.com/products/necklace-bracelet-design-class-jacob-williams
Live Music after the event by local singer/song writer, P Barton. Don't miss this show!