Sun, Jul 21|
Jacob Williams Winery
Jewelry Making Class - Forged Hoop Earrings
Connect to your creativity while sipping wine at Jacob Williams Winery in this beginner level jewelry making class.
Time & Location
Jul 21, 2019, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Jacob Williams Winery, 3 Avery Rd, Lyle, WA, USA
About the Event
Connect to your creativity while sipping wine at Jacob Williams Winery in this beginner level jewelry making class. We'll take in views of the idyllic Columbia River Gorge and learn basic jewelry making techniques to cut, file, hammer and bend wire. Creating your very own pair of teardrop hoop earrings. We then finish with wire wrapping techniques and design options to embellish with stones and make these hoops your own. You will leave the class with your new hoops and bragging rights that you made them!
- This is a beginner class and no previous metalsmithing skills are required.
- Classes run about 2 hours
- All Materials are included, bring yourself, maybe a friend and creativity!
- Jacob Williams is offering 20% off all additional purchases in the Winery.
- $55/person - One glass of wine is included in the price of your ticket.
- Participants must be 21 and over.
All reservations must be made through the Jewelry Bar. https://jewelrybarevents.com/products/hoop-earring-class-jacob-williams-winery
Stay after class and enjoy live music on the patio from 2-5pm. Local singer/songwriter P Barton will keep the good times rolling with his one-man-band show.