Sun, Dec 15|
Jacob Williams Winery
Holiday Jewelry Making - Personalized Bracelet or Necklace
Connect to your creativity while sipping wine at Jacob Williams Winery in this beginner level jewelry making class.
Time & Location
Dec 15, 2019, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Jacob Williams Winery, 3 Avery Rd, Lyle, WA, USA
About the Event
Come create your own unique gifts just in time for the holidays! Join Tiffany of Tiffany Anne Studios at Jacob Williams Winery for this stamped custom necklace or bracelet class. we'll sip amazing wine, take in views of the Gorge and learn how to create your own personalized necklace or bracelet from scratch! Working with stamps you'll create a personalized tag, learn to wire wrap stones, and forge a clasp to create a unique custom piece of jewelry ready for giving or gifting to yourself.
Date: December 15th, 12-2
- This is a beginner class no previous metalworking skills required
- Classes run about 2 hours
- Class includes all tools, metal, and design components.
- If you have materials you'd like to bring to class we can work with them to
- One glass of wine is included in the price of your ticket.
- Jacob Williams is offering 20% off all additional purchases in the Winery.
- Participants must be 21 and over to taste wine
- Jewelry making kits are available to purchase and take home to start making your own designs. Order online and I will deliver them in class!