Sun, Oct 27|
Jacob Williams Winery
Jewelry Making - Earring Design Class
Connect to your creativity while sipping wine at Jacob Williams Winery in this beginner level jewelry making class.
Time & Location
Oct 27, 2019, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Jacob Williams Winery, 3 Avery Rd, Lyle, WA, USA
About the Event
Join Tiffany of Tiffany Anne Studios at Jacob Williams Winery for this beginner earring design class! We'll take in views of the idyllic Columbia River Gorge, sip wine and create your own pair of earrings entirely from scratch. You'll learn how to work with a variety of jewelry making tools to create your own ear wires and headpins, wire wrap stones, hammer metal and put design components together. You'll leave with new skills, new friends and a pair of earrings you'll be proud to say you made.
Date and Time:October 27th, 12-2 pm
Location:Jacob Williams Winery 3 Avery Rd, Wishram, WA 98673
- This is a beginner class and no previous metalsmithing skills are required.
- Classes run about 2 hours
- All Materials are included, bring yourself, maybe a friend and creativity!
- If you have materials you'd like to bring to class we can work with them too!
- One glass of wine is included in the price of your ticket.
- Jacob Williams is offering 20% off all additional purchases in the Winery. They have a lovely gift shop and tasting room! Plan to arrive early or stay after to visit them for tastings and shopping.
- Participants must be 21 and over to taste wine