Summer Staff - On Call & Part Time
McMinnville, OR Tasting Room
TASTING ROOM ASSOCIATE
We are seeking SUMMER HELP. "On call" weekend position beginning in May. Candidates must be strong servers who are professional, articulate, hard-working and can handle multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
Tasting Room Associate assists with all day-to-day operations in the Tasting Room. The position requires an outgoing, disciplined individual who is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
1. 1 year minimum experience in the wine industry - OR- 2 year minimum experience in the food/beverage industry.
2. Must be 21 years or older with a current OLCC alcohol service permit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Wine service: Pour wine and educate guests on wine history, production and tasting. Engage customers. Provide an exceptional experience.
2. Help with daily opening and closing activities of the Tasting Room. This includes, but is not limited to, cleaning, organizing, stocking and restocking.
3. Assist manager with other daily tasks.
1. Employee is regularly required to stand and/or walk for up to eight hours at a time.
2. Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds of product.
3. Employee must be able to bend down and/or reach up to stock products throughout their shift.
If you feel that your qualifications match the needs of our Tasting Room Associate position, please contact our General Manager, Regina Durrant. Cover letter, resume and at least 2 references expected. firstname.lastname@example.org